Stayner Water Supply at Capacity New Building Permits on Hold
The Township of Clearview wishes to notify all landowners within the Stayner settlement area that the Stayner municipal drinking water supply has reached its current available capacity. The Township is working toward a solution for the shovel-ready project that will bring additional water capacity to Stayner. For more information read the News Release.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a planning application.
From this page, you have three options:
1) Submit a Property Inquiry Form
- This form can be used to obtain basic information regarding a specific parcel of property.
2) Submit a General Pre-Consultation Request Form
This form must be completed if you are pursuing development that will require any of the following types of Planning Act applications:
- Official Plan Amendment
- Applications Zoning By-law
- Amendment Applications
- Draft Plan Subdivision/Condominium Applications
- Site Plan Approval Applications
3) Submit a Committee of Adjustment Pre-Consultation Request Form
- This form must be completed if you are pursuing development that will require any of the following types of Planning Act applications:
- Minor Variance